Skilled
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 27 Jul 2017 2:30 AM
My ideal shark will be Black and white like an Orca but will will be equipped with a unicorn's horn, which will be white and sparkly. My pet shark is super cuddly and loves taking me on rides through the ocean and will murder anyone who tries to come @ me. Also touching his horn can turn me into a mermaid !!!

Rookie
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 27 Jul 2017 6:27 AM
My ideal pet shark would be a baby/young one who will have their own little floral crown to go on top of their head because they're cute like that. They will also love listening to music with me, and just chill by the side of their mini aquarium tank just to hear the music playing, and they'll probably bob their head up and down to the rhythm/beat. This little shark is gonna be all about positive vibes, good music, and will have lots of love to give. Additionally, at the bottom of their tank, there will be coral reefs of different colors going along the floor in a sort of rainbow/colorful order, and small artificial safe flowers stuck inside on the glass sides here and there to look cute. This young shark is the princess of her rainbow, floral world, and she will own it like a boss. Oh, and she'll smile a lot too.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Talented
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 27 Jul 2017 7:03 AM
My ideal pet shark would be rainbow coloured to support the LGBT community, and then I'd train it to eat men with blonde hair and orange skin living in big white houses.

Skilled
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 28 Jul 2017 2:05 AM

~ Competition closed, thanks for finking about your ideal shark! ~

The lucky winner of the 5c raffle is :

Congratulations Dani please contact me for your prize!

You have all been rewarded with your icons, please message me if you participated and didn't receive it!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?