Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 4 Jan 2019 12:48 AM
I’ve been really busy with work last month so I didn’t had the time to try all the activities, apart from 12 days of bitemas which I really really enjoy playing! Habbobites 3rd birthday badge event is definitely more challenging for me as I seldom do badge events but I really love the games in every room as it’s really creative and made me want to continue playing! Thankyou Audemars for organising this amazing campaign and also to everyone who helped out and building of all the pretty rooms!!! Am really looking forward for the next one and hopefully I’ll be able to participate more!!

Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 4 Jan 2019 1:35 PM
It was my first time participating in Christmas campaign and honestly I have so much fun! Bitemas Town was my favorite but I have no time for 12 Days of Bitemas 😢 All of the rooms built are so pretty and I guess it was not that easy to come out with those designs in only few days, thanks to Audemars for the efforts! ❤️ Another thing I would like to thank for are the radio DJs who accompanied me with their amazing shows while I am playing the games, it definitely made me more motivated during the midnight! 🔥
Rookie
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 4 Jan 2019 5:11 PM
BITESMAS TOWN THE BEST CAUSE I PLAYED THAT THE MOST and it fun to watch people 
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 4 Jan 2019 7:19 PM
I played Bitemas Town the most! It's fun and easy!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?