Skilled
Habbo Username 3 Aug 2016 4:16 PM
Whats the story to your Habbo Username?

How did you get it and what does it mean?

A lot of people ask me how I got my username 'Concussions' and to be honest, one day I just kept trying different possibilities with usernames and somehow thought of Concussion but that was taken so I added an S and surprisingly it was available and thats how I have the username now. 

I get a lot of jokes/puns with my username which gets a bit tiring overtime, pls stahp. 

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Habbo Username 3 Aug 2016 4:19 PM
For some reason I really liked the username Kingdoms but it was taken so I just added an . to the end ;)
Beginner
Reply: Habbo Username 3 Aug 2016 4:47 PM
idk i was messing around with the symbols and got ==!

for River bcus for some reason it just popped into my head and it sounds pretty nice
Rookie
Reply: Habbo Username 3 Aug 2016 6:00 PM
ShellShell was a nickname given to me by a cute guy & my bestfriend / when I'd draw hearts around it on my notebook I wrote down 3's instead of E's. There for sh3llsh3ll
Rookie
Reply: Habbo Username 3 Aug 2016 8:27 PM
i was trying to be cool

Talented
Reply: Habbo Username 3 Aug 2016 11:32 PM
i was reading the percy jackson series and was interested in greek mythology so i googled giants and found polybotes available woop
Rookie
Reply: Habbo Username 3 Aug 2016 11:34 PM
It's my name (short for Charlotte) but idk why the dots and ! But now i have an 06 account with a nooby name, why didnt i pick something good :(
Skilled
Reply: Habbo Username 3 Aug 2016 11:42 PM
My name in Korean is Jaemi.
One day i got banned on my main account and i was trying to be funny w Usernames so i got 2 accounts and named one Jaesus(Jaemi+Jesus) ((DUH?)) and the other one was Sir.Vajaena (WHO IS BANNED TIL 2026 bye) 

Rookie
Reply: Habbo Username 3 Aug 2016 11:55 PM
silverrhythmz is a name i've stuck with since 2009! i was in a team silver clan so all our names had to start with 'silver', and 'rhythm' probably came from my association with music!

i wanted silverrhythm somewhere online but it was taken so i added a Z at the end.. and i've stuck with the Z ever since LMAO
Last edit: 3 August 2016 11:56 PM

with love,

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?