Beginner
Finders, keepers! - Ends 20th May 15 May 2016 12:44 AM
Oh no, listen up guys, I really need your help!

I was on the articles section reading all the awesome articles put up by our lovely contents team the other day. I must have been too engrossed in the amazing articles that I did not realize I lost some of my silver coins! After counting my credits, I figured I lost 10 of these silver coins. Without them, I couldn't give out any prizes for my events!

Fortunately, Funkyhabbo told me that HabboBites users are a helpful bunch, and could help me in my search for these lost coins.

I have read through all of the articles, so they might be in any one of them! As at the time of this post, there are 158 articles. If no sneaky little content producers one found them yet, they should still be in the articles. So hurry!

In case you don't know, a silver coin looks like this:

Start a conversation with me and tell me which articles you found the coins in, along with the links, so I can go picking them up! Every user is entitled to only one (1) entry.

The one who found the most silver coins before 20th May, 2359H (GMT+8) gets to keep whatever they found! 10 Bites points will also be award to them for the trouble. In the event of multiple winners, names will be thrown into a random picker to determine who gets the prize.

Please help!

Start your hunt here!
Last edit: 15 May 2016 1:10 AM
Beginner
Reply: Finders, keepers! - Ends 20th May 21 May 2016 12:57 AM
Great job to everyone who participated! Thanks to your keen eye, I got all my coins back.

The coins were found in the following articles:
1. Competition: Create your hero/villain! [Open]
2. Chromium Plate Armour Rare
3. Habbo Games: How to play The Mole Game
4. Lustrous Peacock Rare
5. Mother's Day Celebration!
6. We're 300 strong!
7. Ambassador Infobus Session
8. Staying healthy in hot weather
9. Mental Health Awareness Month!
10. [Campaign] The Battle Begins

11 participants found them all, but there can only be one winner. I dumped the names into a picker and...

Congratulations .:IceBaby:. who just won herself the 50 credits she found, and 10 Bites points.

Stay tuned for more! Meanwhile, you can join our new forum competition hosted by Justin here.
Last edit: 21 May 2016 1:08 AM
Novice
Reply: Finders, keepers! - Ends 20th May 21 May 2016 12:59 AM
Thread unpinned due to End of Competition. 
Reply: Finders, keepers! - Ends 20th May 21 May 2016 7:37 PM
Thank you Joel! :D
Reply: Finders, keepers! - Ends 20th May 21 May 2016 9:55 PM
Congratz .:IceBaby:. !
Last edit: 21 May 2016 9:55 PM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?